Ultimate Camp Kitchen
• Made in America - roto-molded and hand finished. It’s the only camp kitchen you’ll ever need to buy.
• Durable and Reliable - built to be nearly indestructible and backed by a lifetime guarantee.
• Lightweight and Easy to Carry - molded handles make it easy to carry, even when full, and won't break or get in the way during storage.
• Compact Design - small footprint allows for stacking maximizing space in your vehicle or camper while still providing storage for all your camp cooking essentials.
• 5 storage compartments to organize and protect camp cooking supplies from the elements
• Pull-out utility drawer for small items like spices and sponges
• 4 compartment utensil drawer for easy storage and organization
• Military grade quick release latch for easy opening and closing
• Fold down work space keeps needed tools close at hand
• Quick release top functions as sink or utility bin for dish washing or extra storage
"My brother saw mine and now wants one too."
19" h x 24.5" w x 18" d
19 lbs when empty
2 @ 10.5" x 3.5" x 15"
2 @ 5.25" x 3.5" x 15"
1 @ 8" x 9.5" x 15"
Top fits 22" x 13" x 5.5" stove
Here's What You Do
1. Order your Chuck Box Camp Kitchen
2. Unbox in seconds - comes fully assembled
3. Add your gear and go!
Here's the Thing:
Due to our manufacturing capacity, we can only make a few Chuck Boxes a day. So we sell out almost daily. This means we are consistently on a waitlist. If you're seeing this page that means we can still accept orders. But that's not always the case. Please don't wait to order.
You probably have an upcoming camping trips and we really want you to get your hands on a Chuck Box before you head out. But we are limited with what we can make. Please order quickly.I'm Ready to Order
I have one for sale which I sadly must let go as I am returning to England, like new condition. Collection only [****]
Didn’t have a chance to use it yet, but I am sure it is very good product.
I received my chuck box recently. I'm very excited to use it.
We have not actually used it yet, but we have it packed up and ready for our next adventure. Love the design and layout.
Its just the right size for a family of fours kitchen gear for the weekend and easy to handle for 1 to carry, of course no need to pack a kitchen sink that's what the removable lid is for. Its great keeps my camp kitchen all together in one grab and go box. Don't have to worry about the elements while camping it closes up and keeps things high and dry. It has a great sturdy build and is just as sturdy and reliable after years of use, its closer to 3 years old than 2 since i bough it. Sliding around in the bed of the truck when going and coming from camping trips, and stacking camping gear on top of it almost like new.